• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Rochdale OMT ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't risk a player coming back from injury on that pitch personally - i know it will further fuel the rumors but we can't risk him breaking down on a freshly laid pitch that will likely be frozen for most the week

wouldn't risk a player coming back from injury on that pitch personally - i know it will further fuel the rumors but we can't risk him breaking down on a freshly laid pitch that will likely be frozen for most the week

We all dream of a team of Moussa Sissokos

I'd play KWP over Trippier, just because we are gonna need to keep Trippier healthy for the Juve second leg. The OP has probably posted the exact team that I'd like to see.

------------Vorm
KWP---Foyth---Alder---Rose
------Wanyama---Winks
---Moura----Lamela---Shashoua
------------Llorente

Subs: Gazziniga, Aurier, Maghoma, Georgiou, Oakley-Booth, Sissoko, Sterling

Vorm
Serge Sanchez foyth rose
___ Vic --------
---- Winks------
------ Dele--------
Moura ---------------------------------------- son
----------------- Llorente

That's worse, sons nipped out to the chip shop!

Last edited:
Worst pitch I recall was WHL - FACup SF 71 - Chelski 5-1 Watfjoord

Mud with white lines, to begin with anyway.

Obviously, a lot depends on the state of the pitch, but I'd love to send a strong team out and get a comfortable win against these. As we saw in the last round, we can't expect an easy game.

----------Vorm----------
Trips--TBA---Foyth---Rose
---Winks---Wanyama--
Sissoko---Lamela--Lucas
----------Sonny-------

Potentially a bit hard on Llorente, but lower league teams tend to have big CBs who won't mind dealing with crosses. Would rather have a tricky front-line. Could also see him dropping Lamela after the match in Turin and playing FL up top.

Llorente has won a WC and played in a CL final. That will scare the brick out of any lower league defender, no matter how big they are

The next three games

- Rest Dembele, Eriksen & Jan against Rochdale (they are our difference makers along with Kane)
- Get Lucas, Toby, Winks, Wanyama and Rose up to match fitness
- Rotate the others, give Foyth & Llorente time, utilize Sissoko

I think we want 3 at back for Juve, with a rested Dembele & Eriksen.
A bit like crop rotation then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back