• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

hahahaha .. what a load of ...

I still think Poch would be more than crazy to leave in the next two years.
- With new stadium, real chance for this squad to win something in next two seasons
- His reputation is just growing here, moving right now is likely a ride to nowhere ...

Just noticed that I've misse an "off" from the end.
How dumb do they think people are? Who is going to believe any of that?

Just noticed that I've misse an "off" from the end.
How dumb do they think people are? Who is going to believe any of that?

To answer your questions:

People in general are extremely stupid.

Anyone whose footballing knowledge outside of possibly their own team comes from tabloid headlines. Poch and Kane going in the summer is pretty much nailed on if you ask fans of the other top six sides.

I imagine in that changing room after the game there was not too much celebrating. More a few slaps on the back, a well done, a proper debrief and a “right, thats the first leg done - lets make the advantage count”. Poch is too professional to get carried away.

From Reddit ... to all the idiots ..

Spurs play great, dominating football against Arsenal and Man United, while pinning Juve and Liverpool back on their own pitch

‘Yeah, but what have you won?’

What have we won? Literally nothing, ever. We have never won any trophies, and we never will. Thank you for pointing it out.

‘No, I mean under Poch. He’s won nothing’

Right. Ok. Because joining us when we were an absolute basket case of a club, selling all of the deadwood, building the team with a core of young British players that improve beyond all recognition year after year, with a lower not spend than any of our rivals and far less of the wage budget, with a 36k seater stadium. Qualifying for the CL twice in a row, finishing second, having the highest scoring player of 2017, playing a style of football that dominates opponents when it clicks rather than trying to overachieve by being overly defensive...it means nothing. It means absolutely nothing.

Yeah you know what, it means nothing. A Carabao Cup on the other hand, that would really show we’ve arrived. fudging idiots.

It is literally the only thing rival fans have left. Can they honestly say this is not impressive? Or that spending billions on a squad is some great achievement? Fair play to Emirates Marketing Project, they spent a lot of money but are playing football that is in line with it. United? Dire football. We have done all of this and the fact that we are doing it holds a mirror up to the failures of all of the other clubs. By any right we should be no where near title challenges, CL quarter finals, etc etc, but we are.

Yeah but what have you won? Hahahahaha.

I thought his comments on Ryan Mason last night showed incredible class.

Levy needs to get this fella signed up for life. I’d love a trophy but I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve walked around feeling 10 foot tall over the last 3 years because of Spurs winning and winning while playing beautiful football. Doing it on a fraction of the budget that other clubs have just magnifies Pochettino’s achievements.

It’s been worth far more than a League Cup or FA Cup (as much as I would like one of them too).

I thought his comments on Ryan Mason last night showed incredible class.

Levy needs to get this fella signed up for life. I’d love a trophy but I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve walked around feeling 10 foot tall over the last 3 years because of Spurs winning and winning while playing beautiful football. Doing it on a fraction of the budget that other clubs have just magnifies Pochettino’s achievements.

It’s been worth far more than a League Cup or FA Cup (as much as I would like one of them too).

This. To my mind, wining a cup or league is important. but continuing to play "The Spurs way" is more important. It's our legacy and our heritage. Other teams fans hate us because of it. Long may Poch continue to build on Bill Nic's hopes and dreams for us

I’m sure the “Poch to PSG” stories will ramp up now. If there was gonna be one loser from that Madrid - PSG tie, its us with the amount of made up brick we’ll be reading/ignoring.

Back