• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus***

I love the exuberance of the korean support but they were feckin apoplectic that Sonny didnt start and some of the comments. Suppose thats the downside of new support...

Sent from my BIG dingdong using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

so let me get this right, we came back from 2-0 down against the Old Lady in their back yard who have only conceded one goal since december and were unbeaten in their last 22 games in the CL, this is bigger than the Inter game, bigger than beating Madrid at wembley, Tottenham Hotspur came of age tonight.

I reckon if we can keep them at bay at Wembley and get the first goal it will kill the tie. They will need three because of the away goals - they will come at us, leave space which we could exploit- esp is Rose and Trippier are playing.

Secondly, how often do they play in front of an 80K, partisan, passionate crowd? Gutted i dont have a ticket but I am sure that we will be a 12th man on the return leg.

Still cant believe what happened last night! COYS!

I reckon if we can keep them at bay at Wembley and get the first goal it will kill the tie. They will need three because of the away goals - they will come at us, leave space which we could exploit- esp is Rose and Trippier are playing.

Secondly, how often do they play in front of an 80K, partisan, passionate crowd? Gutted i dont have a ticket but I am sure that we will be a 12th man on the return leg.

Still cant believe what happened last night! COYS!

They wouldnt need three, beat us 1-2 and they go through

Back