• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus***

I don’t think we can overestimate how vital Dembele is to us in games like this. I really think he might be the best player in the world at keeping possession, and I’m sure that instils confidence and composure in all his teammates just as much as it saps the energy and confidence of opponents.

Absolute fudging beast.
as Poche said, he is a genius ! Floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee, plays like a Beast

We kept our heads very well today, stuck at it, showed our maturity and we are having great confidence in ourselves - these past few years have shown the lads growing up and learning very well - can't wait for the second leg

Fantastic. We could have panicked at 2-0 down, or let our heads drop. But no, we kept on playing our game, kept the pressure on and gradually started finding our way through.
And we didn’t just claw it back. We won it back. And we were good enough in the end to have won the game.
First 10 minutes aside, that was a performance to be proud of.
Aurier is a worry though. At least we’ll have Trippier back in for the return.

The return leg will be challenging, no doubt about it. But we are proving that we are a team to be reckoned with and are rightly confident in our abilities. That’s down to Poch and his staff for instilling that belief.
Well done all.

We need Toby back at Wembley - 3 at the back, especially with Trippier's lack of pace against Costa.
You know, I've seen nothing so far of Aurier's supposed pace. He can't beat a man in the attacking third and he constantly gets outpaced by wingers. Perhaps I've just been spoilt by Walker's genuine speed.

I don't think Trippier is all that much slower.

Fantastic. We could have panicked at 2-0 down, or let our heads drop. But no, we kept on playing our game, kept the pressure on and gradually started finding our way through.
And we didn’t just claw it back. We won it back. And we were good enough in the end to have won the game.
First 10 minutes aside, that was a performance to be proud of.
Aurier is a worry though. At least we’ll have Trippier back in for the return.

The return leg will be challenging, no doubt about it. But we are proving that we are a team to be reckoned with and are rightly confident in our abilities. That’s down to Poch and his staff for instilling that belief.
Well done all.

We may have won a few fans tonight. A lesser team would have crumbled (as even the old Spurs have done in the past)

Today we looked to me like we are now at the same level as Dortmund have been the past few years.

We are really starting to kick in to gear. Having Lamela back is brilliant. And Wanyama. Toby back soon too.

That is not a team you want to play against.
If Mouras cameo is anything to go by, he looks like he'll be a bit like a fwd of Dembele.
And you can see he and Aurier have an understanding, that might just help Aurier out.

That was brilliant.....our fans were absolutely outstanding. All you could hear was them outsinging Juve. You know, if we can do Juve at Wembley, other teams are not going to want to play us. To do Real, Dortmund and Juventus in one campaign would be an astonishing achievement for our club! I don't think I have ever looked forward to match days as much as I do right now.

I genuinely think we could come second to Emirates Marketing Project in three different competitions this year. What an achievement that would be.

A great performance tonight but job far from done. the second leg will be a different game with some of their first teamers coming back from injury

Back