• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus***

Proud of the lads, i kept watching and supporting as I have my whole adult life.

But the thing i take from this now is i hate aurier, not hated a spurs player this much in years.

I will boo him and hound him to the ends of the earth, the piece of brick. I fcuking hate him, I hate his parents for fudging and having him. I hate everything about him and want him come from the club.

Walker peters or someone like Heinrich who we should have tried to sign last summer would be better then him and his stupid fcuking sliding tackles, why does he go in with his feet in the penalty area. Why is he so fcuking thick, why did he turn up at my football club. I hate him.

So, cause I was not clear from your post... what exactly did you think of Aurier's game today?

shame we gifted them two silly goals as there's no reason why we couldn't have won that

Above is your post almost immediately after a stunning performance away at Juve. While it's true we started badly and could have won, my main take, right now, is how amazingly well we did. Your comment reminds me of my step-dad's dad on the tube coming back form the 81 Cup Final replay complaining about the 'bloody bumpy tracks'.

I don’t think we can overestimate how vital Dembele is to us in games like this. I really think he might be the best player in the world at keeping possession, and I’m sure that instils confidence and composure in all his teammates just as much as it saps the energy and confidence of opponents.

Absolute fudging beast.

So, cause I was not clear from your post... what exactly did you think of Aurier's game today?

I think he is a piece of brick, I think after a performance like that he should be tied to a lamp post and gang rapped by some poofs as punishment for making me sit through that. I fudging hate him.

You win, lose, draw as a team, some play better than others, instead of behaving like spoilt children shouldn't we celebrate a great result. If you had told me we would play Liverpool, United, Woolwich and Juventus over 14 days and dominating them all while being undefeated I have thought you were as deluded as a gooner. Still people moan, they just dont deserve this team.

I don’t think we can overestimate how vital Dembele is to us in games like this. I really think he might be the best player in the world at keeping possession, and I’m sure that instils confidence and composure in all his teammates just as much as it saps the energy and confidence of opponents.

Absolute fudging beast.

Had the best stats on Europe for take ons last season
Better than Messi who was second

Back