• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus***

Great result, some great performances from people like Dembele and Eriksen and a very decent chance of going through.

How many people dominate Juve on their own patch?!?

That’s what I thought
Use your bench wisely and keep things ticking over

As a rule subs are 10 mins late from the Master - and he is. Maybe he knows something we don't. That the new players would fluff their lines where those on the pitch are up to speed... But I think he needs to show more confidence in substitutions.

Sensational performance. Only two early fouls in the wrong part of the pitch stopped this being a famous victory.

I think we can expect a tougher return leg.

Fantastic 2nd half from us. Still needed them to miss one or two, as you'd expect against a top side. But we were the better team overall. Get Toby in the defence for the 2nd leg and we can get the result to take us through.

My GHod, can you be any prouder. The response to that horror start was - bar that second penalty - world class.

Can we now put the image of Spurs being spineless bottlers to bed once and for all? Because we aren't. We still might have the occational slip up, but this never give up attitude is the new normal.

Seriously. Massive result. Tie is far from over, but we now have the advantage and we know we can score against them.

COYS FFS!!!

As a rule subs are 10 mins late from the Master - and he is. Maybe he knows something we don't. That the new players would fluff their lines. But I think he needs to show more confidence in substitutions.

Sensational performance. Only two early fouls in the wrong part of the pitch stopped this being a famous victory.

I think we can expect a tougher return leg.

Nor convinced they will like Wembley
Bigger stadium and a much more passionate crowd
It’s our home now and don’t forget we haven’t lost since day 1

38/62 possession and more than double the amount of passes. Only way they'll do us at Wembley is if they get another lucky 10 minutes.

Fantastic 2nd half from us. Still needed them to miss one or two, as you'd expect against a top side. But we were the better team overall. Get Toby in the defence for the 2nd leg and we can get the result to take us through.
We missed a good couple of chances ourselves...

Nor convinced they will like Wembley
Bigger stadium and a much more passionate crowd
It’s our home now and don’t forget we haven’t lost since day 1

I had! Impressive.

Our passing's been sensational. For a few years I've wanted us to up the ante with our passing. Something happened post wham game, we've started to pass like a CL team. That combined with our pressing makes us a real handful. Next is to finish - final pass and shot - like Emirates Marketing Project.

Back