• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus***

I don't see why Davies is getting criticised for his performance after the penalty. Since the penalty he has been solid and to be fair, i don't even think Davies knew the guy was there for the penalty.

He's done ok, penalty aside -- but I'd still sub him because he has been booked and they will try and get him sent off 2nd half imo.

i don't even think Davies knew the guy was there for the penalty.

Agree with that, though that's not really a defence - a full back should know where the opposition wide man or full back is. He's been decent enough since though. Amazing that he's only 24 - feels like he's been around for about 10 years

Sanchez and Dier both a bit off the pace for me too.
Overall we've been very good, perhaps even excellent. Two mistakes that we get punished for very harshly. The kind of mistakes that happen. They open us up on one break playing almost the full half with us pushing way up. One silly mistake from Aurier. That and the miss from Kane it's pretty much it in the negative column. Soooo much in the positive column.

In my coverage they showed he actually connected with the ball before the man. They had to look at it a bunch of times mind.
I'd thought he must have done because of the spin on the ball. BT haven't shown an angle where it looks like he touched it though.

We can fudging win this. Keep the pressure on them. They’ll creak.

Dembele and Dier completed more passes than the entire Juve team apparently.

He's done ok, penalty aside -- but I'd still sub him because he has been booked and they will try and get him sent off 2nd half imo.

Is Rose ready though? Hasn't played much for a while, and looked rusty before his second injury.

Back