• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich***

Should have been far more convincing. Our finishing needs to be far better if we are to win something this season and get top 4 but you can’t reallf fault the performance or tactics apart from the last 5 mins when it seemed we were almost trying to gift scum a goal.

Thought everyone was very good today with Dembele and Kane being the standouts. Also thought Dier was good today!

Going forward I’d largely keep the same team with perhaps Wanyama replacing Dier, Aurier replacing Trips and Toby returning to the team. Means we would have to reshuffle the team slightly but he’s too good to leave out of the team.

We will finish top 4

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

A tad harsh don't you think? Agree last season's instinctive touch in front of goal has deserted him but apart from that he's been outstanding today, especially second half. His closing down has been incessant and imperious and his passing mostly creative and intelligent.

Kane deservedly got MotM mainly for his brilliant finish but no one has put more into the game today than Dele.

Dele was mature today. Great match. Only blemish was not finishing that easy chance.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

So chance to calm down and think it through.

We really should have won about 3-0. First half was fairly even, you could see they had targeted our high line, passes to the three creative players and a quick release for PAE. To be honest it scared me, we dealt with it but it was very very close on too many occasions. Kane could have had 2 more headers, Dele missed sitter, Lamela could have had 2 and we nearly conceded right at the end which would have been a total injustice.

Was a great game, we dominated them second half. Would have like to have see Son stay on to keep the pace up top on the break, or bring on Moura to do the same job.

Scary at the end but it should have been out of sight at that point.

Great work from the defence. I love how Sanchez leaves his mark on players. Ozil was never in it, in fact their best player was probably Wiltshire and that says a lot. Balls lobbed into the center of the box and they are all at sea. Kane carries on his good record against the filth. Its so nice to have a player that loves scoring against the scum. Davies was comfortable all game, Tripps got up and down and could have scored also. Dier Could have scored. We missed so many chances.

Good 3 points. Sets us up nicely for the Champions league. Showing our true colors not as the season kicks to the hard part.

I'd have it as Mustafi, which says even more

We were picking on him all game. He played well if you look at him, but we used his lack of movement and stiffness to play around the defence all game. He had to back off runners and link men. So whilst it looks ok he is actually helping
our attacking tactics.

Tense game. Dembele imperious; without him, I think we'd have lost the midfield today. Great result.

Thank Christ the lino said Aubameyang was offside early doors, assuming he would have scored, we would have been in huge trouble trying to break down 3 buses.
As it was, they only parked one bus and we dominated... we were really good but my disappointment was how we let them have 2 or 3 chances in the last 5 minutes - we should have just passed it and fannied around and fallen over and dribbled into the corner and bored them... not allow them gilt edged chances like that.

Not sure I have ever felt so physically sick with nerves at a game. I couldn't watch their free kick at the end. Other than not scoring I still don't know what happened.
Almost 2 hours later and my stomach is still in knots!

Bloody brilliant though!!
North London is ours....

(But please Spurs, don't put me through that ever again).

I would have been so fudging tinkled if lacalacaze got that at the end. Instead I'm happy as can be going out to drink. fudge yes, have it, you clams! :D

Back