• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich***

game of misses... but its the goal that counts

anyone saw what happened between lamela and Wheelchair after the final whistle had gone?

7 points out of a possible 9 against United, Liverpool and Arsenal with 1 of them being an away trip to Anfield.

Not bad.
THIS is the Spurs Poche and the lads have made - what a team, desire, strength, character, defending and never say die or give up COYS !!!

Should have been out of sight after 70 mins.
Davies and tripps were brilliant.
Dele and eriksen excellent and moose, well he was just his usual impeccable self.
Super Jan was calmness itself and I thought Sanchez did well.
Son made so many poor decisions it was unreal.

A couple of thoughts. Why do some of our players always choose the most difficult options when shooting? Sanchez needs to be rested. He doesn't seem that confident and always looked like he had a big mistake in him. WTF was Wanyama doing in that lost minute? He just stood there and watched the ball, forcing Dembele into making the foul. He seriously lacks sharpness.
Always one that has to moan.

Sanchez was outstanding today.

game of misses... but its the goal that counts

anyone saw what happened between lamela and Wheelchair after the final whistle had gone?

Yeah I’m curious to know what happened there too. I assume Lamela shouted something to wind him up. I quite like that Wheelchair enjoys our rivalry. And I absolutely love that Lamela knew to push his buttons.

He nearly let them in for a soft goal and looked tentative with the ball, so fudge off! Not in the mood for fudge puppets like you.

Not exactly sure why that happened - I’m guessing the spin of the ball caught him off guard but also I think Hugo could have been out quicker - again though Hugo probably thought Sanchez had it and the spin did him.

Overall though Sanchez deserves a lot of credit. To be trusted ahead of Toby and play his part in a dominating performance like that is a big statement. It’s funny that teams are allowing him time on the ball too because he’s getting better and better in his composure and quality in distribution as the season goes on.

Back