• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Well we currently have 41.5k season ticket holders. Does that number already include the 5k earmarked for local residents? i.e. do Brent residents already take up 5k and we're just shifting them back to Haringey etc?

I do get what you mean though. If we already have 5k from the local Haringey area, does that just count towards the 5k the club were trumpeting yesterday?

Edit - Ah, the first para of the club's announcement clears it up a bit. Still, it feels like there's not going to be that many more tickets available to members, in absolute terms, even though the capacity has nearly doubled.

Well we currently have 41.5k season ticket holders. Does that number already include the 5k earmarked for local residents? i.e. do Brent residents already take up 5k and we're just shifting them back to Haringey etc?

I do get what you mean though. If we already have 5k from the local Haringey area, does that just count towards the 5k the club were trumpeting yesterday?

Edit - Ah, the first para of the club's announcement clears it up a bit. Still, it feels like there's not going to be that many more tickets available to members, in absolute terms, even though the capacity has nearly doubled.

There will hopefully be less demand from members with more STs.

Not sure if anyone had posted but Rochdale points required were pretty low:

Rochdale AFC v Spurs
Emirates FA Cup, fifth round
Sunday 18 February
Kick-off 4pm
Allocation: 3,468

Prices:
Adults: £22.00
Seniors over 65: £16.00
16- to 21-year-olds: £16.00
Under-16s: £5.00

Season Ticket Holders with 51 or more loyalty points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

Tickets will be issued within the next 24 hours.

Loyalty Points: 4

Serious question

If we get through to the next round of the F.A. cup does that mean the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game on the Friday night is going to get moved? I was thinking about booking up stuff in town that weekend and to make a weekend of it.

Anyone know when that match will be rearranged for I have the ticket already.

No idea when the New castle game will be if we get through. Assume it will depend on if carry on in Europe. However I’d hazard a guess at 18th April taking into consideration international breaks and champions league round dates.

This is the one beauty of being in a big ground this season. Not having to buy a ticket when they go on sale as I know the date might change and I can wait to see when it is.

No idea when the New castle game will be if we get through. Assume it will depend on if carry on in Europe. However I’d hazard a guess at 18th April taking into consideration international breaks and champions league round dates.

This is the one beauty of being in a big ground this season. Not having to buy a ticket when they go on sale as I know the date might change and I can wait to see when it is.

We were hoping to make a weekend of it and book a hotel on the friday night, obviously I hope we get through but I would like to know one way or the other. But as you say it is easier to book tickets later in a big stadium. It is a nice problem to have I guess, getting through to latter stages of competitions.

Serious question

If we get through to the next round of the F.A. cup does that mean the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game on the Friday night is going to get moved? I was thinking about booking up stuff in town that weekend and to make a weekend of it.

Anyone know when that match will be rearranged for I have the ticket already.
Maybe they could put us on the Monday night and then we can keep the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game as it is?

We were hoping to make a weekend of it and book a hotel on the friday night, obviously I hope we get through but I would like to know one way or the other. But as you say it is easier to book tickets later in a big stadium. It is a nice problem to have I guess, getting through to latter stages of competitions.
Book on Booking.com and you can cancel certain hotels the day before at no cost.

Do I need to contact the ticket office if my loyalty points isn’t correct? I don’t think they credited me for going to Manchester United match. I lost my season ticket, and had to have a spare ticket printed on the day, but was there. On that basis, I wonder if I have loyalty points applied for when I had to be issued paper tickets for Nicosia due to being in another part of the ground.

Every loyalty point counts at the moment

Anybody got any ideas as to when they might start the process for STs in the new stadium?

I think they have said previously that it will be at the same time they always do ST renewals - but I might have imagined that.
I think there's a Trust meeting with the club next week, and I'd imagine ticketing at the new stadium will be on the agenda.

I think they have said previously that it will be at the same time they always do ST renewals - but I might have imagined that.
I think there's a Trust meeting with the club next week, and I'd imagine ticketing at the new stadium will be on the agenda.

Cheers

Monday 26 February
20:00 Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Sky Sports)
*If either club are in an FA Cup 5th-round replay, this match will move to 25 February, 12:00 GMT, live on Sky Sports

Back