• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

If it went to General Sale then no. This fixture would only be restricted general sale meaning if you were a gooner you’d need to have been registered on the club’s database for a few months before the sale period.

One ticket for Barnsley in September would have taken care of that. If gooners were that smart of course.

I'm unexpectedly free on Saturday but wouldn't spend the best part of £200 on a nosebleed seats ticket from the Internet. Is it worth obsessively refreshing the ticket exchange, or will bots and touts always beat humans to the draw for anything that becomes available?

Edit: so a ticket for only £82 in block 142 became available on the exchange, meaning half an hour of excitedly entering my credit card details in, over and over again, while each time I was told that the value of my basket had changed. Couldn't get the transaction to go through, couldn't get any help out of the ticket line. Eventually the ticket was released, if it had ever been available in the first place. Conclusion: ticket exchange is not working very well.

Last edited:
Apologies if this has been done on here.

Thinking ahead regarding the FA CUP.....

IF
we were to progress vs Rochdale we are then 1 game from a semi final and 2 games from a final.

How does everyone see these potential games panning out in terms of tickets and the increased number of season ticket holders this season? Would it be pure ballot for ST holders? Or certain amount of loyalty points to apply? I assume we would be in a position where a large number of season ticket holders would not be able to attend.

This is all hypothetical of course....

Loyalty Ponts i would have assumed, any left over will go to members

We won't get more than 20-25k for the final and a bit more for the semi. With season tickets and VIPs making up over 40k there sadly won't be anything left for members. Scumbag touts would be the only chance.

Edit: I see the scum managed to get the FA to increase the number of tickets for last year's final from 26k in previous years to 28k. Just over 60% of the tickets went to the two clubs.

I'm unexpectedly free on Saturday but wouldn't spend the best part of £200 on a nosebleed seats ticket from the Internet. Is it worth obsessively refreshing the ticket exchange, or will bots and touts always beat humans to the draw for anything that becomes available?

Edit: so a ticket for only £82 in block 142 became available on the exchange, meaning half an hour of excitedly entering my credit card details in, over and over again, while each time I was told that the value of my basket had changed. Couldn't get the transaction to go through, couldn't get any help out of the ticket line. Eventually the ticket was released, if it had ever been available in the first place. Conclusion: ticket exchange is not working very well.
There were plenty of touts at the Man U game between Wembley Stadium and Wembley Stadium. Not sure what they were asking.
Or on the OS:
Bobby Moore Lower
£418.80 including VAT

Seat View

Enjoy all of the following in our Bobby Moore Lower Premium package:

- Prime location match seats

- Access to a private lounge

- Inclusive pre-match food offering

- Complimentary half-time bar

- Meet our Spurs Legends

- Matchday programme

- Pre and post-match private cash bar

Cheers. Not for me, at that price, which is the cost of a season ticket in a sane world. What I don't get is that surely anyone buying those tickets is doing so as part of a long-planned campaign to appease an angry client, corrupt a procurement officer, or perhaps to delight a spouse or child on their birthday. All of these people would expect some notice. Who shells out £400 on a whim less than 48 hours before a match? How do the seats end up getting filled?

Anyway, I'm converted to the ticket exchange now - just a few refreshes this morning and it chucked me a ticket for £77.50 on b127r11, which isn't bad at all. Not when you look at the absurd prices on the Internet. If we're really down to 70,000 for this game, then that augurs pretty well for how things will go at the Vienetta-Hasbro Multi-Sport Wonderdrome.

Apologies if this has been done on here.

Thinking ahead regarding the FA CUP.....

IF
we were to progress vs Rochdale we are then 1 game from a semi final and 2 games from a final.

How does everyone see these potential games panning out in terms of tickets and the increased number of season ticket holders this season? Would it be pure ballot for ST holders? Or certain amount of loyalty points to apply? I assume we would be in a position where a large number of season ticket holders would not be able to attend.

This is all hypothetical of course....

The last two seasons have seen allocations go up to virtually 29k for a final, meaning some of the new ST holders will get a ticket but how they will split it as so many will have identical points I have no idea.

Same goes for the semi but it should be easier as I think you get around 33k for the semi, sometimes more depending on opponent but none of these tickets will reach members ever again for a semi or a final as we carry too many ST holders now for it not to sell out before then.

So someone who hasn't become a member,and not paying each year for that privledge ,with no loyalty points what so ever in the last 15 years or so and was able to buy a season ticket this season because they can afford it ,will have a chance for a cup semi-final or final ticket then....thats nice to know...

Last edited:
So someone who hasn't become a member,and paying each year for the privledge ,with no loyalty points what so ever in the last 15 years or so and was able to buy a season ticket this season because they can afford it ,will have a chance for a cup semi-final or final ticket then....thats nice to know...

Not sure how that would be possible, STs were only offered to people on the list so by definition they had to be a member and therefore had paid for the privilege regardless of whether they bothered to go regularly or not. Personal circumstances can't be taken into account for every person saying they would've bought a ST but........

I understand peoples frustration if they couldn't afford a ST this season but there were other ways to pay, it wasn't just strictly hand over £900 or you don't get one. I digress anyway, if we get 33k then I would be willing to bet that all those attending will be previous ST holders plus 10k of the ST holders who have been to virtually every game at Wembley this season which is probably fair. This is the point where people who didn't go Barnsley, Newport or Wimbledon at home are thinking in hindsight, it wasn't a smart move.

GHod, this is a really tricky, emotional one.

So judging by this - http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/membership/loyalty-points/ - every ST holder that currently has over 50 loyalty points (24,867 of them) will be eligible for cup semis / final, working on the basis we'll get c29k tickets.

I've been a member for around 12 years, going to around 10 games a year on average, was c13k on the waiting list, took up a ST this year and have around 66 LP, so I'd say the majority of those eligible for the big games - i.e. the 25k above - is a relatively fair reflection of loyalty. You will get 2/3k who are only eligible by jumping aboard the ST train this year and were low down the waiting list.

As Libero says, I understand people who didn't take a season ticket up this season may see this as unfair, but what alternatives are there for the big games?

I guess there are no right or wrong answers, GHod it's hard...

There's hardly been any turnover of season ticket holders in recent years (after we got good again). Hopefully that will improve once the novelty of the new stadium has worn off. Otherwise there's not much point in being on that waiting list.

As part of our planning permission for the stadium, we agreed a community ticket scheme that provides for up to 2,500 season tickets and 2,500 matchday tickets to be made available to residents of the London Borough of Haringey and 2,500 season tickets and 2,500 matchday tickets to residents of the London Borough of Enfield.

The Club took this provision into account and set this number aside ahead of releasing additional season tickets for Wembley. Current season ticket holders are, therefore, completely unaffected by this allocation of season tickets. Residents of the Boroughs who have already purchased a season ticket for the first time during our season at Wembley are included within this number. Residents who are on our Bronze members’ waiting list who register an interest will be allocated in the order in which they appear on that list. Any season tickets remaining will be released through the usual process to those on the waiting list.

At this stage, we are asking residents to register an interest in buying a season ticket or registering for the Residents’ Ticket Scheme for matchday tickets. Residents can register for both but anyone that purchases a season ticket will be automatically removed from the match ticket process. The allocation of residents’ season tickets will take place after our usual renewal process of existing season ticket holders.

Qualifying residents will need to provide photographic proof of identification, along with a recent utility bill with matching details in person at our Ticket Office prior to any season ticket or registration for the Residents’ Ticket Scheme being confirmed.

SEASON TICKETS

If you are a resident in the London Borough of Haringey or London Borough of Enfield, please click here to register your interest before Wednesday 28 February 2018.

The season ticket offered will be subject to availability AFTER the existing season ticket holders’ renewal period. We cannot guarantee tickets based on specific locations or price points. We shall contact you with your season ticket offer following the renewal process for existing season ticket holders.

Existing season ticket holders that reside within one of the two Boroughs WILL NOT be able to apply for an additional season ticket, though existing One Hotspur Bronze members currently living in either Borough will be given priority over new registrations.

MATCHDAY TICKETS

If you are interested in joining our Residents’ Ticket Scheme to enjoy priority access to purchase match tickets, click here to register before Wednesday 28 February 2018.

You will be provided with the same priority window to access tickets alongside the Club's One Hotspur members before they are placed on general sale. Tickets will be strictly limited to one per resident through this scheme.

One Hotspur members who are residents in Haringey or Enfield will not be able to apply for additional tickets through this scheme.
All tickets will be subject to availability and usual ticketing and membership terms and conditions.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/residents-ticket-scheme-090218/

So after STs, residents, corporate and away fans, roughly how many seats will be left for the membership?

f5b3964c3abaa5aa46def6d74d1496cd.jpg

41.5k ST holders (is corporate in that?), 10k for locals, 5k for away fans (?), doesn’t leave a lot of change out of 62k!

Back