• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool***

This place really does feel like a bubble sometimes. I don't know any Spurs fan in real life who hates Liverpool as much as some on here do lol. It's hilarious. Our games against them are definitely Scara's and Galeforce's cup finals.

I have had much time for Liverpool for decades. The pathetic bleating and whinging I have heard since Sunday has seriously dented how much time I have now. macarons.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

We worked them enough in the first half that Klopp was forced into subbing the majority of his midfield in the second half. It wasn't a fluid first half performance but at least part of the foundations for the excellent second half were laid there.

Given the circumstances it was a great first-half where we dug in.

I have had much time for Liverpool for decades. The pathetic bleating and whinging I have heard since Sunday has seriously dented how much time I have now. macarons.

I suspect this is in part due to the advent of social media. I've seen a lot of bleating which has appeared in my timeline on twitter whereas the Scousers I know in person are actually pretty balanced and though hugely disappointed with the result on Sunday, were accepting of the penalties and result. Reading stuff online gives a very different perspective.

The issue with Pool was and always will be the delusion that never fades

- They are not title contenders, have not been in decades and are not close to right now.
- They at behind 5 teams in general for the last 7 years (despite the odd good run/finish)
- They have had massive balance issues, and they have become a stepping stone club (as we are/have been)

The problem is most Pool fans are from a different generation and equate this Pool with the one from 1 or 2 decades ago, and its not the same thing, much like Scum fans need to realize their fade fro contenders -> top 4 -> hoping to qualify for top 4.

What makes Pool macarons unique is year after year nothing changes in their mindset, it's always someone else's fault, a conspiracy, other clubs cheating, the weather was different for them, brick that happened 25 years ago .. who cares ...

Me too. I never understood the hatred for them on here... But I'm beginning to now.
Ignoring all the stuff that's horrible about both the club and the city, just remember that those clams are why we have to sit down at football.

Ignoring all the stuff that's horrible about both the club and the city, just remember that those clams are why we have to sit down at football.

I'm no Scouser apologist but even if you're just joking that comment is just fudging crass, mate. The S*n, David Duckenfield and South Yorkshire police already tried that tack and see where that got them.

It doesn't change the facts that a lot of Liverpool fans are deluded, myopic and blessed(!!!) with an inflated sense of self-entitlement (not unlike a LOT of other football supporters TBH) dating back to the 70's - early 80's but to directly blame the fans for the Hillsborough disaster? Saying that just makes us look like clams IMO.

I'm no Scouser apologist but even if you're just joking that comment is just fudging crass, mate. The S*n, David Duckenfield and South Yorkshire police already tried that tack and see where that got them.

It doesn't change the facts that a lot of Liverpool fans are deluded, myopic and blessed(!!!) with an inflated sense of self-entitlement (not unlike a LOT of other football supporters TBH) dating back to the 70's - early 80's but to directly blame the fans for the Hillsborough disaster? Saying that just makes us look like clams IMO.
I blame them for it, although I can understand why the politics of it have convinced many others otherwise.

Ignoring the blame in that case, it's those clams who've campaigned against standing ever since and it's them who have shut down any sensible discussion of it.

I suspect this is in part due to the advent of social media. I've seen a lot of bleating which has appeared in my timeline on twitter whereas the Scousers I know in person are actually pretty balanced and though hugely disappointed with the result on Sunday, were accepting of the penalties and result. Reading stuff online gives a very different perspective.

This is exactly right - the age of Twitter and Facebook bants has changed how we interact with football as a whole. Some chap who has never been to Anfield in his life (possibly even the UK) can get on facebook/twitter and start having a moan - and it just gets amplified. A Scouse friend of mine immediately after the game was furious, but understandably so as in his eyes they dropped two points. I would be annoyed in the same situation.

I never get why people go onto rival clubs facebook pages to start giving it....

I think there is a huge element of truth to this, however I have to say a good (and very decent, smart) scouse friend of mine has gone off the reservation, calling Poch an endorsee of cheats and now viewing us as a club that routinely cheats. It is quite something.

Yea this really isn’t just an online thing, the pub I was in had them all to a man claiming no pen for either incident, how Kane WILL be banned now, etc.

They did say they were torn a new one in the 2nd half though.

I think there is a huge element of truth to this, however I have to say a good (and very decent, smart) scouse friend of mine has gone off the reservation, calling Poch an endorsee of cheats and now viewing us as a club that routinely cheats. It is quite something.

has he forgotten the t-shirts defending a racist?

Back