• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Was hoping though that Chelski would be in a position to beat Man Yoo at OT in a couple of weeks or draw so we can hunt down second.

Not a bad weekend.

Could have been sat in 3rd now, but hey last Monday night before United and Liverpool and the other team's fixtures, I would have definitely take one point behind 4th with a superior GD

And to think someone was trying to tell me we arent the 2nd best side in the league a few days ago

Come on Roman, you must be bored of this sh1t now? Sell up, and demand back all of the hundreds of millions you've loaned them.

Oh I would love that. Absolutely love it. All their plastics would go and have to buy a different coloured blue shirt to wear supporting their 'new' team

And to think someone was trying to tell me we arent the 2nd best side in the league a few days ago

Things change so quickly in football. Remember when everyone thought we were in a rut and shambles and called for Poch's head and all that stupid brick after we lost 4-1 to City? Well, look at our form since. :D We must learn to grow a pair and have some faith. Every single year since Poch took over we've been getting up to speed at around x-mas, this season looks no different at the moment.

Will they fire him now though? And get who in? Hiddink? :p

43DF227200000578-4849004-image-a-1_1504466400977.jpg

Oh I would love that. Absolutely love it. All their plastics would go and have to buy a different coloured blue shirt to wear supporting their 'new' team

Sadly, I don't think he will. But what does he get out of it anymore? He used to be able to buy them whoever the manager wanted, but PSG, Emirates Marketing Project have seen that that's no longer the case, and the rich clubs like Utd have got even richer too. They are never gonna get to that Barca level he wanted them to be, it's got to get boring for him at some point...I hope!

Sadly, I don't think he will. But what does he get out of it anymore? He used to be able to buy them whoever the manager wanted, but PSG, Emirates Marketing Project have seen that that's no longer the case, and the rich clubs like Utd have got even richer too. They are never gonna get to that Barca level he wanted them to be, it's got to get boring for him at some point...I hope!

Chelsea have built too much of a brand name for themselves for just to be sold to some Dildo Brother, though. If they're getting sold, surely someone with just as much, or even more financial muscle than Abramovich will probably take over. I quite like them the way they are now. :)

fudging love that result. Chelsea are such clams. Up the Chels :p

Having said that, completely agree with Courtois. It's a dingdong move for strikers to leave their leg in to win a penalty. I'd like to see refs clamp down on that kind of thing and book them for diving. Football is a contact sport. There is going to be contact but that doesn't entitle you to go to ground at the faintest of touches.

Chelsea have built too much of a brand name for themselves for just to be sold to some Dildo Brother, though. If they're getting sold, surely someone with just as much, or even more financial muscle than Abramovich will probably take over. I quite like them the way they are now. :)

Hopefully, Abramovich demands all his cash back, sells all the players, turns Stamford Bridge into a car park and Chelsea can go back to being the Britain First Social Club XI.

Back