• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I very much doubt it - I don't think they'd want to be seen to be doing something so partisan, when they want football fans of all colours to buy their tat

Also from our point of view there's the moral issues about partnering with an unethical company so infamous for its exploitative labour practices.

As in sponsor our kit, and pretty much have run barca Brazil etc

Reebok did it with Bolton? did it stop people buying their stuff? dont know.

I stopped buying JVC when they sponsored the scum. I know that ;)

But its true the AIA deal is up this summer? so we are looking for a big pay day on this.

Watching MOTD tonight, they dovetailed it with an NFL game. During MOTD they cut to the NFL prematch build up, and then go straight into NFL without a break. It's interesting as we also start to 'dovetail' the two forms of football.

Levy talked about hosting 2 games a day. A PL game and an NFL game. And why not? All the staffing and overhead costs would be reduced. Some would stay for both games with a meal, cheese and wine or whatever inbetween.

Btw are the plans for the climbing wall still current?

Watching MOTD tonight, they dovetailed it with an NFL game. During MOTD they cut to the NFL prematch build up, and then go straight into NFL without a break. It's interesting as we also start to 'dovetail' the two forms of football.

Levy talked about hosting 2 games a day. A PL game and an NFL game. And why not? All the staffing and overhead costs would be reduced. Some would stay for both games with a meal, cheese and wine or whatever inbetween.

Btw are the plans for the climbing wall still current?

The only problem I can see with that is that American football is the most GHod-awful boring sport ever invented. I'd rather sit bumper-to-bumper on the north circular for 2 hours than have to sit through that nonsensical pantomime.

Is our new stadium big enough to host the Superbowl? I can see the NFL hosting it in London in the near-ish future.

The only problem I can see with that is that American football is the most GHod-awful boring sport ever invented. I'd rather sit bumper-to-bumper on the north circular for 2 hours than have to sit through that nonsensical pantomime.
I'm sure there is an 'in my opinion' missing from this statement somewhere GB.

Back