• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool***

I'm expecting a 2-2 draw, but also think we'll beat Arse which would give us 7 points from 9 from three tough games.

A few quid richer tonight.

Talk about emotional, just glad we didn't lose. Liverpool forums will no doubt be in meltdown, some hilarious quotes will no doubt be posting as I type this.

Haha. You can see it anyway you wish! Pens deserved? No really. Poor defending gave them 2 goals (what was Hugo doing?).

What I take from it, is we were the better side, but need to cut out those errors in defence.

What was Hugo/Davies/Alli/Jan doing?

Both their goals were gifts.

Wanyama with goal of the season!!!

Alli in his real place. Influence. Stop diving though.

Both pens for me.

Second half we drove over them. Deserved more.

Good tactical change from Poch.

What was Hugo/Davies/Alli/Jan doing?

Salah a tricky player. Hugo made it easy at the end as he goes to ground leaving an open goal if Salah just chips it. Stay upright and at that angle and its a tough finish for Salah.

Last edited:
They could have been out of sight after that first half.

But We were so good in that second half and deserved get ahead. That 1st one was a pen for me, us missing it inspired them. That Salah goal was amazing skill but how was he allowed to get there.

The second pen for me was soft, but for us to lose that would have been harsh.

Would have taken a draw at the start.

Poch does manage to change it tactically at half time if he needs to, and he certainly earned his crust at half time this week

Back