• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool***

Aside from their front 3 you have to say we’re better than them on paper.

Unfortunately though, if GHod wanted us to play on paper he’d have put grass there (or something..)

We can do this though. COYS!!!!!

This is what I was saying yesterday. Player for player, the only players that I’d want are Firmino and Salah.

Not sure I agree such an attacking lineup is the best way to beat Liverpool. We'll have to defend better than we did in the first 20 minutes against Utd or we'll get punished.

It's a team to score goals, we'll need a few to get a result I think! COYS!

This is what I was saying yesterday. Player for player, the only players that I’d want are Firmino and Salah.
And only one of them would get into the team - can't drop more than one of Kane, Son, Alli and Eriksen.

Son would probably lose out but would do so to either of them

Back