• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

David Neres

Ssssiiip. Ssssiiip. Sssslurrp.

URRRRP!

Wassat, then? David Narey to Spurs? Oh, flower ae Scot'lin'.

About time them suthern softies got themselves a proper man at the back. One ae the greats for the Tangerines. An' tha' goal against Brazil '82. Magic. Dead pure magic, mate. Out Zico-ed Zico wi' Zico watchin', an' all.

Wassat? David Neresss?! Nevvirr haird ae him.

WTF? I tried Google translate but it broke, what the heck does all that mean in English?

WTF? I tried Google translate but it broke, what the heck does all that mean in English?

I put it through dza-translate for you:

*Scottish man drinks some beer and burps*

What's that? David Narey (former Scottish International footballer and centre-back for Dundee Utd FC) to Spurs? Oh, flower of Scotland. -- (the drunk Scotsman is expressing great pride at this development.)

About time them southern softies (English club Tottenham Hotspur) got themselves a proper man at the back. One of the greats for the Tangerines (Dundee Utd FC). And that goal against Brazil in 1982 (Narey scored a good goal against Brazil at the 1982 World Cup). Magic, absolute magic -- he out Zico-ed Zico, with Zico watching as well.

What's that? (Drunken Scotsman realising his error) David Neres? Never heard of him.

I put it through dza-translate for you:

*Scottish man drinks some beer and burps*

What's that? David Narey (former Scottish International footballer and centre-back for Dundee Utd FC) to Spurs? Oh, flower of Scotland. -- (the drunk Scotsman is expressing great pride at this development.)

About time them southern softies (English club Tottenham Hotspur) got themselves a proper man at the back. One of the greats for the Tangerines (Dundee Utd FC). And that goal against Brazil in 1982 (Narey scored a good goal against Brazil at the 1982 World Cup). Magic, absolute magic -- he out Zico-ed Zico, with Zico watching as well.

What's that? (Drunken Scotsman realising his error) David Neres? Never heard of him.
Can you do the same every time Bedford posts?

Can anyone blame a man for having fond, if fuzzy memories.

I was there that night in Seville. Working. Still in university, scored photo credentials for the tournament.

Zico's equalizer was almost as sweet. Deadball as opposed to live play:

Scots and Brazilian fans got on well and had a great night/morning after the game.

So, what's going on with Neres then? Can he light up our screens like this and inspire all-night parties?

Back