• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

I'm thinking of getting a 'Son' CL kit for my wife as a Bday present. I thought it'd be cute if it had 'Son' in Hangul I think on the back (민 I think). Any idea whether it's possible to get anything other than English? It didn't look available on the official site... Thanks!

I would look at the merchandise Nike make in Korea. Do any local teams have nike kits and Hangul lettering on the back?

I'm thinking of getting a 'Son' CL kit for my wife as a Bday present. I thought it'd be cute if it had 'Son' in Hangul I think on the back (민 I think). Any idea whether it's possible to get anything other than English? It didn't look available on the official site... Thanks!
She's a lucky woman.

b4f6b2d701732448dfa114ae8ee4fa9a.jpg
QgaUbt
Thing is it's not an exact replica, it's missing the Hummel logo and the chevrons are only half complete and missing from the shoulder. I saw some of the older ones with the le coq sportif missing from the sleeves, so I guess the kit maker owns the full copyright? I think I have found a closer replica as it's my favourite kit too, will let you know once I have it how accurate is.

https://goo.gl/images/QgaUbt

Maybe someone smarter than me can post the original image!

Whoop I did it!! Thanks lemonade money

QgaUbt

QgaUbt

Last edited:
QgaUbt
Thing is it's not an exact replica, it's missing the Hummel logo and the chevrons are only half complete and missing from the shoulder. I saw some of the older ones with the le coq sportif missing from the sleeves, so I guess the kit maker owns the full copyright? I think I have found a closer replica as it's my favourite kit too, will let you know once I have it how accurate is.

https://goo.gl/images/QgaUbt

Maybe someone smarter than me can post the original image!

QgaUbt

QgaUbt
maradona-spurs.jpg

Why do these new shirts always have to have these pointless ugly elements on them? Those stripe things on the sleeves just look ridiculously ugly!

Why do these new shirts always have to have these pointless ugly elements on them? Those stripe things on the sleeves just look ridiculously ugly!

Don't they have to present ideas first and then they go up against other colours/designs ... I don't really care too much but I would love to sit in on one of those meetings and hear the waffle that they come out with.

The bar chart design is inspired by the stock market as Tottenham stock certainly is on the up...we added the greenish colour to remind the players that they play on grass ...

Fantastic I love the attention to detail .... fans will buy any brick with a logo on it cha ching!

Don't they have to present ideas first and then they go up against other colours/designs ... I don't really care too much but I would love to sit in on one of those meetings and hear the waffle that they come out with.

The bar chart design is inspired by the stock market as Tottenham stock certainly is on the up...we added the greenish colour to remind the players that they play on grass ...

Fantastic I love the attention to detail .... fans will buy any brick with a logo on it cha ching!

Haha, exactly. I've had a brief stint working with selling ideas pitches like this, and that's exactly how they do it - ludicrous. :p

As a Hummel Holsten Man myself, I've always thought nothing declared Pride of North London better than zany Danish stripes and a German beer sponsor.

So any quibbles about proposed shirt designs will have to queue up behind the 09-10 horror show that clad our CL qualifying squad. That alleged away kit is taseteful in comparison and is well in line with our best past efforts. Made me think of this NASCAR classic, Jeff Gordon's Star Wars car that ran at Talladega:

476B9DF11B874483891EAC3E703BDFA7.ashx

As a Hummel Holsten Man myself, I've always thought nothing declared Pride of North London better than zany Danish stripes and a German beer sponsor.

So any quibbles about proposed shirt designs will have to queue up behind the 09-10 horror show that clad our CL qualifying squad. That alleged away kit is taseteful in comparison and is well in line with our best past efforts. Made me think of this NASCAR classic, Jeff Gordon's Star Wars car that ran at Talladega:

476B9DF11B874483891EAC3E703BDFA7.ashx

Keeping the star wars theme alive.

The reason I feel it's a fake or prototype is the shield. I feel like they made a thing about the shield being a one season commemorative thingy?

Back