• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glory Glory Kit Thread

I would love one of these if they come to fruition!

Seems a lot of people liked this idea :) so I imagined it :

wjj32s.jpg
[/IMG]
wjj32s.jpg

wjj32s.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry to butt in;),
Do we still have an interest for the Ajax style tops?
If so couple of questions,
Do we want the AIA on?
What about the Nike tick/swoosh?

Yes i do mate. Great as they are but if we cant get AIA on the front then GG or yid i would not be against unless the police change their mind and find it offensive.

Would take 2, large.

Sorry to butt in;),
Do we want the AIA on?
I'd be interested. Keep the Nike swoosh.
IMO I think it would look great without the AIA but would be happy with it

Before last season we played 3 behind the CF and both Eriksen and Lamela were starters - then we switched to 2 behind the CF and Lamela was injured. It's only really now that there is an opportunity to see how Lamela is viewed in relation to being Eriksens understudy as it's the first time that he has been fit and not an automatic starter.
(Infact he's not even back to fitness yet...)

Lamela has been here 5 years, I think its a bit much to suggest there hasnt been opportunities to try him in that position before now.

Sorry to butt in;),
Do we want the AIA on?

If you are just making your own then it really should be Holsten ;O)

With a badger on one of the sleeves.

I'm definitely interested. Just as depicted by Sandman, but could forgo the AIA logo for something else. The rest I would prefer as depicted.

The nike tick is quite stylish and simple where as some of the others suggested could start to clutter the classiness of the original design. Replacing AIA with something short like YID or GG could work.

But to stop it becoming complicated i would be more than happy if we could do the original design. Could then spot my fellow GGers at games and buy you a beer.

I'm definitely interested. Just as depicted by Sandman, but could forgo the AIA logo for something else. The rest I would prefer as depicted.

Yeah it was not supposed to be a retro kit. More a current relevant one, but either way its the make blocks of colors I like. I would be happy to go to Holsten, the Oringal Holsten not the brick one from the later kits but the Nike Swoosh keeps it current.

Yeah it was not supposed to be a retro kit. More a current relevant one, but either way its the make blocks of colors I like. I would be happy to go to Holsten, the Oringal Holsten not the brick one from the later kits but the Nike Swoosh keeps it current.

Was/is a beautiful kit. Would Holsten fit onto the middle bit of the kit?

Was/is a beautiful kit. Would Holsten fit onto the middle bit of the kit?
Not sure. Anything can fit I suppose, but whether it looks good. They tend to try and line up the end of the sponsors with the badge and Kit Logo. But the AIA is quite short so they did not bother. The Original Holsten logo would fit. This one:

3f163d3e316_470x613.jpg

This one though would not I dont think:

91_semi730.jpg

Quick update strip as I think this thread will close soon.
Not getting anywhere because of the badge, hitting brick walls. No one wants to touch it, which makes me think the clubs/pl must be pretty strict with these things.
Got one more avenue, but even if it comes off I have reservation of what the quality will be like.
Will keep you all posted.

Quick update strip as I think this thread will close soon.
Not getting anywhere because of the badge, hitting brick walls. No one wants to touch it, which makes me think the clubs/pl must be pretty strict with these things.
Got one more avenue, but even if it comes off I have reservation of what the quality will be like.
Will keep you all posted.

I would forget all about the official badge and Nike tick and whatnot.

Back