• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

how annoying are women?

haha - I know how i came across.

I knew there wasnt gonna be sex so I still went out with the girl. I wouldnt care if there was no sex for mnths with a girl as long as there is chemistry and a connection and we have fun. BUT if im on a date and we are not lookin for anythin serious then yeah sex will be on the agenda (but i wouldnt meet her on a thursday if i wanted sex as I have work the followin day)

proof craig david doesnt post on GG

Cheers lads. Definitely doing the distance thing and going to try my best to just be a bit of a dingdong. Not at all in the hope they she might change her mind, but hopefully will allow me to get over it all.

I should really have recognised all this when she told me her name - Chelsea...fudging chav clams.

Cheers lads. Definitely doing the distance thing and going to try my best to just be a bit of a dingdong. Not at all in the hope they she might change her mind, but hopefully will allow me to get over it all.

I should really have recognised all this when she told me her name - Chelsea...fudging chav clams.

Big difference between Aloof and being a dingdong. Look unless you guys grew up together a guy and a girl never ever start off as friends. There HAD TO have been something there from the start - some spark or chemistry. That is re-ignitable - just reset it by being ALOOF not being a dingdong.

I think going out with someone called Chelsea is a recipe for disaster.

Big difference between Aloof and being a dingdong. Look unless you guys grew up together a guy and a girl never ever start off as friends. There HAD TO have been something there from the start - some spark or chemistry. That is re-ignitable - just reset it by being ALOOF not being a dingdong.

Yep...good call.

Chelsea is definitely a bit of a killer...shows the hook this one has me on I guess!

Especially when she goes thru the texts on your phone and there's plenty of 'I f*cking hate Chelsea' texts to your mates..................she'll never believe your explanation

"Carpet in the kitchen", that's unnatural and little wonder she smells mate.

I've never even seen my mother in laws knees.

"Carpet in the kitchen", that's unnatural and little wonder she smells mate.

I've never even seen my mother in laws knees.

Was over there at the weekend for a few days, had a lovely time, the wife kept looking across at me enjoying myself with a knowing smile on her face, the smug clam.

I like the inlaws there great the whole irish lot are to be fair, i have done well out of that side of things. Still i reserve the right to be a moody prick when i want. Oh and yes it is very odd to have carpet in your kitchen in my eyes but she is not harming anyone so more power to her.

I enjoyed that interview (watched the whole thing on youtube). I don't think Cathy Newman was that bad either, she was trying to rile him but he was just clever and put his points across well. She only got a lot of sh1t for it because Peterson has a lot of ultra right-wing qunt followers who have co-opted him as one of their poster boys. Which is good for his book sales I guess, but even then he had to tell them to back off from all the grief they have been giving her on social media.

I'd like to see a few more interviews where people can stand their ground and are actually able to respond in full. Makes for interesting viewing.

i started it playing, and switched tabs to check on something actually work-related. he sounds like a muppet, or something from sesame street.

Back