• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

No.
Poch determines the formation and encourages the style.
Poch motivates them to fight and run.
Poch encourages them to be brave and try things.

All the above is right

But if they don’t follow his orders or play to a minimum level that’s not something he can fix from the sidelines

Every player in our team is an international apart from KWP

The players have no excuse

Imho today's starting lineup was wrong!
Pochettino has been in UK game for long enough, but judging by today's first half in particular, you would not think so.
These games away in the cups are hard work!

I'm worried he might go too. If we keep him though, it will be some statement.

If it's gonna happen, then I hope Poch is honest early on with Levy so that Levy can have a replacement lined up early on.

Sunday supplement all think Poch will go for money and Real Madrid if they come knocking.

I hate that show. Full of tossers.
That’s a misrepresentation, that’s not what was said. The bald guy was suggesting he’d find it hard to turn down, the woman said he could be tempted but felt timing wasn’t right and would be too soon for him - they didn’t all say he’d leave at all, but suggested money takes which is true....

That’s a misrepresentation, that’s not what was said. The bald guy was suggesting he’d find it hard to turn down, the woman said he could be tempted but felt timing wasn’t right and would be too soon for him - they didn’t all say he’d leave at all, but suggested money takes which is true....
Slight misrepresentation. They said he would find it hard to turn down ie he would go. She didn’t say that dude. She said money talks. Nothing about timing. Who cares anyway, it’s a brick show and shock, there’s you trying to cause an argument..again.

Slight misrepresentation. They said he would find it hard to turn down ie he would go. She didn’t say that dude. She said money talks. Nothing about timing. Who cares anyway, it’s a brick show and shock, there’s you trying to cause an argument..again.
I promise you she did say that, was early on in the discussion. They also made reference to his close relationship with Levy, how Madrid have high turnover of managers and he could be sacked after 6 months and acknowledged would be a hard decision. The guy asking the questions was suggestive that he would go, as was the bald guy but it wasn’t an overwhelming he’ll definitely leave for the money. Besides, you can’t argue against it anyway - money does talk in football, everyone knows that....

I promise you she did say that, was early on in the discussion. They also made reference to his close relationship with Levy, how Madrid have high turnover of managers and he could be sacked after 6 months and acknowledged would be a hard decision. The guy asking the questions was suggestive that he would go, as was the bald guy but it wasn’t an overwhelming he’ll definitely leave for the money. Besides, you can’t argue against it anyway - money does talk in football, everyone knows that....
Ok dude fair enough. I must have missed that as I only caught the latter parts of the discussion so guess should only comment if I’d watched it all. I do agree with money talks I was never not agreeing with that, just annoyed that it seemed they had all come to the conclusion at the end that he’d leave for Real Madrid by finding it too hard to turn down. Most of the reporters on there are tossers though.

Ok dude fair enough. I must have missed that as I only caught the latter parts of the discussion so guess should only comment if I’d watched it all. I do agree with money talks I was never not agreeing with that, just annoyed that it seemed they had all come to the conclusion at the end that he’d leave for Real Madrid by finding it too hard to turn down. Most of the reporters on there are tossers though.
No you’re not completely wrong because still get the vibe the guy asking the questions was pushing for them to all think he would go because it’s Real Madrid. Just saying they did at least give some decent counter arguments and not just suggest he’s definitely off....

No you’re not completely wrong because still get the vibe the guy asking the questions was pushing for them to all think he would go because it’s Real Madrid. Just saying they did at least give some decent counter arguments and not just suggest he’s definitely off....
Yeh I got that from the presenter. Then the bald guy mentioned something about us Spurs fans getting angry about them asking the question about Poch and Kane. Ha that could be me.

Dont you have to be the sort of macaron who reads the daily star to watch those shows.

The sort of person who slags off people who watch jeremy kyle but are watching it themselves.

I have never watched the kyle chap but the sort of people who reference him are such cretins i know to avoid them and his show.

With the age of the internet and all the research one can do the is no reason to watch any sort of panel discussion show ever.

Dont you have to be the sort of macaron who reads the daily star to watch those shows.

The sort of person who slags off people who watch jeremy kyle but are watching it themselves.

I have never watched the kyle chap but the sort of people who reference him are such cretins i know to avoid them and his show.

With the age of the internet and all the research one can do the is no reason to watch any sort of panel discussion show ever.
I guess I’m a macaron as I’ve watched it often. I like to watch it to get an insight into their opinions and how they get their stories, because we like to assume they just completely make things up. But watching them discuss, it is quite clear they have some decent sources and whilst not agreeing with a lot of what they say I at least understand their position a lot better. They also tend to have the top journos on there who articulate very well and just find it an interesting watch whilst generally taking it with a pinch of salt....

I used to watch the Sunday Supplement, but since ditching Sky cant say Ive missed it at all.

It really depended on who was on. If I saw Patrick Barclay, for example, Id switch it off immediately.

The people on there, most often, have entirely clear ego, bias and agenda. And they dont half spout some brick.

The only bits of insight I ever really appreciated from them is when they would speak about interations in press conferences, bits that dont make the papers.

Otherwise I saw very little to qualify all the crap they come out with.

I guess I’m a macaron as I’ve watched it often. I like to watch it to get an insight into their opinions and how they get their stories, because we like to assume they just completely make things up. But watching them discuss, it is quite clear they have some decent sources and whilst not agreeing with a lot of what they say I at least understand their position a lot better. They also tend to have the top journos on there who articulate very well and just find it an interesting watch whilst generally taking it with a pinch of salt....

No offence was intended.

The are plenty of podcasts with really insightfull information in it without reverting to watching the sort of programmes that are aimed at an itv 2 audience.

I am proudly working class, not so proudly lowly educated but we at tottenham are a different breed. We are superior to other fans even the thick ones like me. To be Tottenham is to be above the rest.

No offence was intended.

The are plenty of podcasts with really insightfull information in it without reverting to watching the sort of programmes that are aimed at an itv 2 audience.

I am proudly working class, not so proudly lowly educated but we at tottenham are a different breed. We are superior to other fans even the thick ones like me. To be Tottenham is to be above the rest.
Don’t be silly, I wasn’t offended! I just think it’s a bit of easy viewing for a Sunday morning and they do have some respectable journos and some decent discussions - as long as you don’t buy into everything they debate I think it’s ok. The poster saying they talk with authority like everything is fact is defunitedly right, but I guess a lot of us are guilty of that on here too:D

Back