• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

I agree , at first I thought was horrible again changed the camera to classic and it felt like different game. I also like PES 18 but it's just not there yet.

It's very small changes on last year but what ever they have done FIFA feels nice. Question is will they nerf it after day one patch and ruin it.

Project cars 2 out Friday loved first one so may give it a go. Was going to hold out for GT sport but there is no career mode on it.

FIFA 18 is ace! Offline anyway. I'm playing career mode. It's great. Best offline footy game I've played since PES 5. Blown away by how good it is (with some slider adjustments). :)

FIFA 18 is ace! Offline anyway. I'm playing career mode. It's great. Best offline footy game I've played since PES 5. Blown away by how good it is (with some slider adjustments). :)
Only got it Monday , played some pro clubs online. Will need to give it some time. Defending needs to be timed properly and is difficult but think that's a good thing.

Newest Championship Manager game is in Beta at the moment. Has a feature where players being generated in the future can come out as being gay.
Seems to be generating a lot of positive *and* negative feedback at the moment.

Newest Championship Manager game is in Beta at the moment. Has a feature where players being generated in the future can come out as being gay.
...and has performed its role as a talking (and therefore marketing) point very well ;)

Haha, that's awesome. :D (hope I'm allowed to say that)

Any got the new COD? played a handful of games and really enjoying it. No more jumping around like an idiot. Just a battleground.

The DLC for Horizon Zero Dawn came out yesterday! Took a while to download, so only played for a little while, but the new machines are vicious! Will take some time to complete it, I reckon. Highly recommend the game for anyone who hasn't tried it. Gameplay is gooooood.

Anyone play Eve online?

was just reading that sometime this week there could be a battle worth a million dollars.

Back