• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

I wonder how many Woolwich fans watch it, it seems to me it's target audience is fans from other clubs that want to see the reaction to their latest car crash. I would be embarrarssed to see our fans behave like this.

I’m tempted to set up ArsenalFanTVTV where each week I interview Robby on the performance of his latest interviews, supercut the latest highlights and have a short clip of fly on the wall footage of Ty going about his daily business in full club regalia, busing the trash, fetching bread and milk or helping his kids do their homework.

Ladbrokes and Squarespace would still fudging sponsor it.

Another one gone

Walcott seen leaving after Everton medical
Theo Walcott has been pictured leaving Everton’s Finch Farm training ground after undergoing his medical.

The Toffees are on the verge of signing the Arsenal forward for £20m.

Walcott could link up with Sam Allardyce to kick-start a faltering career at the Emirates after slipping down Arsene Wenger’s pecking order.

Theo-Walcott-seen-at-Everton.jpg

Another one gone

Theo Walcott has been pictured leaving Everton’s Finch Farm training ground after undergoing his medical.

Walcott could link up with Sam Allardyce to kick-start a faltering career at the Emirates after slipping down Arsene Wenger’s pecking order.

Should have done this four years ago.

Another one gone

Now he'll see every day in training that he's just a brick Aaron Lennon.

Apart from when he gave them loads of dodgy decisions in the NLD

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger called referee Mike Dean "not honest" and "a disgrace" after the Gunners' 1-1 draw at West Brom on New Year's Eve, the Football Association has revealed

Wheelchair has been told to pass a medical and take a pay cut before Arsenal will offer him a new contract, looks like he'll hobble off at the end of the season on a free.

Yes, watch all his "Arsenal till I die" crap fade away.

If he really was a committed Arsenal fan he would do it. By all accounts its a lower wage with higher incentives, so essentially if he plays he is fine.

He has totally underachieved. Forget who he played for its irrelevant.
He should and could have gone much further.
But Stop! Hammer time.
What’s who he played for got to do with anything other than the fact it’s Wenger’s sheer arrogance and stubbornness that has kept such a limited player at a top 4 club for so long. Walcott was his little project, “the next Henry” failed miserably but couldn’t admit it.

Apart from running fast what skill set has he got that makes you think he has “totally underachieved”?! This is a player whose been at a top 4 club for 10 years and has about 50 England caps!

Back