• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

What a perfect pairing

Shelvey set for West Ham move
West Ham are now huge favourites to sign Saudi Sportswashing Machine’s Jonjo Shelvey.

Bookies Ladbrokes make the Hammers 11/8 to sign the midfielder, who this week found himself in hot water after reacting badly to a substitution.

David Moyes is also said to be considering a move for Shelvey’s teammate Christian Atsu before the window closes.

Shelvey is a bit of an idiot, but he's comfortably Newcastles best player, and Atsu probably the 2nd best. Aiming for relegation again it seems.

Shelvey is a bit of an idiot, but he's comfortably Newcastles best player, and Atsu probably the 2nd best. Aiming for relegation again it seems.
He probably is but that’s because their squad is the 2nd worst in the Prem IMO behind Brighton (kudos to Hughton). Shelvey really isn’t a good player though, he’s just a media darling where all these old pros have staked their rep bigging him up at Liverpool and now every time he makes a 5 yard pass “he’s back, just needs to sort his head out”! In truth he just hasn’t “got it”.

He probably is but that’s because their squad is the 2nd worst in the Prem IMO behind Brighton (kudos to Hughton). Shelvey really isn’t a good player though, he’s just a media darling where all these old pros have staked their rep bigging him up at Liverpool and now every time he makes a 5 yard pass “he’s back, just needs to sort his head out”! In truth he just hasn’t “got it”.
I'm not saying he's good, just that I find it strange that N'castle are about to sell their two best players when they are in a relegation fight. But maybe they intend to bring in Ronaldo and Messi. Might work then.

Shelvey really isn’t a good player though, he’s just a media darling where all these old pros have staked their rep bigging him up at Liverpool and now every time he makes a 5 yard pass “he’s back, just needs to sort his head out”! In truth he just hasn’t “got it”.

He could be an excellent player, he possesses genuine vision and the ability to execute some incredible passes. Ive seen him playing on form in the quarterback kind of role and absolutely dictate a game. He has it in him to be superb.

But, of course, he is also a giant bone headed clam. And his lack of discipline, and his tendency to get angry and agitated on the field has always undone him.

He is wildly inconsistent. I suspect he needs to be constantly loved and hugged and told he is the man to find performances.

So, a lot like Arnautovic, I expect him to go to West Ham and look incredible for short periods, while being a liability the rest of the time.

He was originally a Charlton prospect, wasnt he? I wonder what good it will do him coming back to London...

He could be an excellent player, he possesses genuine vision and the ability to execute some incredible passes. Ive seen him playing on form in the quarterback kind of role and absolutely dictate a game. He has it in him to be superb.

But, of course, he is also a giant bone headed clam. And his lack of discipline, and his tendency to get angry and agitated on the field has always undone him.

He is wildly inconsistent. I suspect he needs to be constantly loved and hugged and told he is the man to find performances.

So, a lot like Arnautovic, I expect him to go to West Ham and look incredible for short periods, while being a liability the rest of the time.

He was originally a Charlton prospect, wasnt he? I wonder what good it will do him coming back to London...
Fair enough, I know a lot of people hold this opinion, a lot of pundits as well. I’ve seen him many times but I’ve never seen this player that people talk of. I’ve watched the same games that commentators /pundits have been raving about him this season, but I’ve been very underwhelmed with the same performance.

I guess i just don’t see it in him.

Fair enough, I know a lot of people hold this opinion, a lot of pundits as well. I’ve seen him many times but I’ve never seen this player that people talk of. I’ve watched the same games that commentators /pundits have been raving about him this season, but I’ve been very underwhelmed with the same performance.

I guess i just don’t see it in him.

Chances are youve never seen it! He seems to be one of those that has a run of 4 or 5 games where he is on it, and then is dog brick the rest of the time.

The chances of you catching a "hot" game are slim to say the least.

I think it was Swansea, under Rodgers? Where he was really really good for a while. Otherwise its only ever been odd appearances.

Generally he is rubbish, Im just saying he does have it in him to be better. I think its the bit between the ears that stops him.

Shelvey is a very talented footballer but he has mental issues, well not so much mental issues but he is just mental. My mate works with his brother in the city and he just has not got the drive to make it at the top top level. He is one of those that has to get in peak shape and stay in it or he loses fitness quickly, one of those types and he does not have the discipline to, he is also abit of a nasty cun7. He is as good as Ox and Henderson so could have succeeded at Liverpool but that move only paid him a shed load early in his career, something that kind of player does not need.

Back