• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Everton***

Just got on the tube. The long slog home seems much less daunting after that.
Great game. Some top performances. It feels like we are back!

We are almost back at full strength. Just need Lamela and Wanyama to gain full fitness, and Alderweireld back and...badgers protecting..we will have a full squad. No surprise that our performances are getting better. Today was a LOT (and capitals don’t do justice) better than against West Ham. I love our quick play, as we move up the pitch and the one touch passing for the 4th goal.

Son is an incredible player. He looks like he’s slightly bulking up and getting more physical with his game. He is direct and full of confidence. Hopefully he will make it six home games in a row that he scores in when we play United on 31st.

Tbf Everton were woeful. I thought under fat Sam they would be well organised and hard to break down, and a threat with the likes of Rooney and Sigurdsun from set pieces but they were truly awful today. It will probably be a long time before you see Spurs as comfortable as that against another Prem team

Great to have our Spurs back! Today was reminiscent of some of last seasons highlights. Long may it continue. So pleased for Son who I always believed in. Top, top player, currently in scintillating form. Love him.

Mmmm I’m loving it

Just watching MOTD. Cenk was 6 yards offside from a goal kick, yet not flagged off when challenging for the ball.

It lead to a half chance but that's amateur hour officiating right? Or have the rules changed?

Well fudge me.

I've been flagged off for that all my life. Going all the way from 12 years old to when I stopped at 25.

Just watching MOTD. Cenk was 6 yards offside from a goal kick, yet not flagged off when challenging for the ball.

It lead to a half chance but that's amateur hour officiating right? Or have the rules changed?

No offside from goal-kick, as KoN says. Officials were pretty awful today, though. Pawson let loads go. Unusually, it didn't cost us.

Last edited:
Tbf Everton were woeful. I thought under fat Sam they would be well organised and hard to break down, and a threat with the likes of Rooney and Sigurdsun from set pieces but they were truly awful today. It will probably be a long time before you see Spurs as comfortable as that against another Prem team

We should give Spurs the credit here. Everton under Sam are organised, just like Southampton are capable of playing some nice football and running the big boys close (I’ll ignore Stoke).

We are just clicking into some serious form now as we tend to do around this time of the year, and with key injuries back meaning we can rest the likes of Dier and Eriksen before the game is over, we are looking good. There won’t be many teams that will stick 4 past an Allardyce side, and when we win well it isn’t always because the other side were poor.

That looks like Spurs best side, although I don't think ours is too far behind either.

It will good to see what Cenk can do but I suspect he will spend most of the evening chasing dead ends!

Not excusing our game here, But that's two yellow cards spurs should have.

Jags booked for a less worthy yellow than Demebele stopping a counter with a tug and Kane leaving a boot in on Holgate.

Rediculous. Absolutely rediculous what a bias little clam.

More offside than Rooney, taco linesman

For the first time in my life ive turned off the game and won't be watching the rest of it.

I dont think it would matter who the Manager is, the team is just totally brick!

Before Koeman it was Martinez, before Martinez it was Moyes fault. There are worse teams in our league that managers come in and work with and improve, no doubt Sam will get slammed when he leaves for the dead wood he left behind. It goes deeper that that. It's the way the club is run, That is what needs changing.

There's no easy fix to this. Allardyce isn'ttt good enough to lick Pochettinos boots, we're a million miles from competing with the top 6. As Everton fans were deluding ourselves if we think there is any hope in hell of achieving anything other than mid table for two, three, maybe four seasons ahead. That's how far we've fallen and I'm afraid the reasons lie right at the top with Moshiri. Sad times.

On the bright side if they get a fifth they'll go above Liverpool.

We are almost back at full strength. Just need Lamela and Wanyama to gain full fitness, and Alderweireld back and...badgers protecting..we will have a full squad. No surprise that our performances are getting better. Today was a LOT (and capitals don’t do justice) better than against West Ham. I love our quick play, as we move up the pitch and the one touch passing for the 4th goal.

Son is an incredible player. He looks like he’s slightly bulking up and getting more physical with his game. He is direct and full of confidence. Hopefully he will make it six home games in a row that he scores in when we play United on 31st.
Not really. We just put our chances away and Everton didn't get a once-in-a-hundred goal.

And Winks...don't forget Winky...a very, very important squad option.

BTW, another mighty game from the unsung Eric Dier.

You can’t be offside from a goal kick. At least you couldn’t be up until I stopped playing 10 years ago. A lot of little pointless rules have changed since my day though so who knows.

Interestingly that was often one refs/linos in my league kept getting wrong!

Thought Kane had his boots on the wrong feet yesterday!
He Was all over the place, terrible, I knew it would cost us.

No hat trick for Mr clumsy!

Back